Shattered Tale of The Forgotten King
|Early Access Release||June 5 2019|
|Full Release Date||February 17 2021|
Shattered : Tale of the Forgotten King is a single-player 2D/3D Platformer / Action RPG developed in Unreal Engine 4 by Redlock Studio and released at February 17 2021.
About Shattered: Tale of The Forgotten King
In Shattered, you will play as the Wanderer. Looking for lost memories and knowledge in Hypnos. And it seems only a mysterious King - or is it a God ? - can answer your questions, but has gone missing. The more you search, the more you will learn about what really happened, and maybe even who you are. A 2.5D platformer RPG with 3D dynamic boss battles, Shattered : Tale of the Forgotten King balances engaging gameplay with a unique art style.
Revealed at E3 2016 as a Square Enix Collective title, the game has gathered very positive feedback from the gaming community.
Ten years ago, an intricate fantasy universe was born on a classic RPG forum thanks to the founding team - unknowingly laying the basis for Shattered : Tale of the Forgotten King, although development for the game as we know it only started in January 2016, after various prototypes were tried out. The original world-building origin of Shattered : Tale of the Forgotten King is still deeply felt throughout the game, and uncovering its mysteries will be an underlying theme and mission for the player.
As Maxime René, Art Director for Redlock Studio said, « We want to show our own vision with a studio that will develop an exclusive universe throughout the years. Our goal is for the people playing Shattered and our future games, to feel the same emotions and to discover our world with the same passion we have - and maybe to share visions that go beyond the game itself.»
• RPG crafting and skills system
• 2.5D platformer
• 3D dynamic boss fights
• Unique in-game language
• Several possible outcomes and storylines, depending on boss fights and puzzles solved
Shattered: Tale of The Forgotten King Features
- A new world to discover: Explore a gorgeously rendered semi-open world with branching paths and mysterious secrets. Each new zone tells a story through stunning art direction and finely crafted design.
- Monstrous enemies to defeat: Observe your foes, anticipate their moves and use their own attacks against them. Switch between close-combat sword fights and long distance spell slinging to dominate the battlefield, and experience seamless transitions between full 3D and 2.5D battles.
- A tale 10 years in the making: The universe of Shattered is the culmination of over a decade’s worth of imagination and creativity: an epic reality conjured from the minds at Redlock Studio. Tale of the Forgotten King is but a first step into the world of Hypnos, with more games already planned.
- A story all your own: Not all survivors of Hypnos are trustworthy: though most will help you on your way, there are those who seek to use you for their own ends. The world will remember the choices you make during your adventure, and only those with focus and dedication will see through to the truth beyond.
- Constant progression: Whether through combat or exploration, the Wanderer will evolve. How is up to you. With your finite resources will you raise your strength or discover another truth of Hypnos? Buy a new weapon, or increase your spellcasting? The choice is yours but choose carefully: not every path can be taken.
Shattered: Tale of The Forgotten King System Requirements
- OS: Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: IntelCore i3-2100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 970
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: IntelCore i5-7600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Storage: 15 GB available space
Shattered: Tale of The Forgotten King Gallery